You may view, download, and print contents from Site subject to the following conditions:
- the content may be used solely for informational purposes; and
- the content may not be modified or altered in any way; and
- You may not republish, distribute, prepare derivative works, or otherwise use the content other than as explicitly permitted herein; and
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Company and/or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates without express written consent; and
- You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the name or trademarks of Company, and/or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates without express written consent; and
- You may not use any ASIS logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our express written consent; and
- You do not acquire any ownership rights to any content in the Site. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Company
The Site and all content within the Site are the property of Company or its suppliers and are protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. The compilation, organization and display of the content as well as all software and inventions used on and in connection with this Site are the exclusive property of Company which reserves all rights in:
- the Site, and
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Company respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that you hold a claim of copyright infringement against Company submit notice of your claim to the following:
Need who to contact here
Except as expressly stated in an agreement between you and Company, all content, services, products and software provided on this web site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Company, its suppliers, and licensors, disclaim all warranties, express or implied including, without limitation, those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
You are solely responsible for the appropriateness of the site, its content, and the products and services offered by Company on the site for your intended application and use.
Company does not warrant that the site, its content, or the products and services it offers on the site meet your requirements. Subject to the terms of any agreement between you and Company, and or any subsidiary and/or affiliated companies, suppliers and licensors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages, even if Company and or any subsidiary and or affiliated companies, suppliers or licensors have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company, and or any subsidiary and/or affiliated companies, employees, attorneys, and agents (“Indemnitees”) against all claims, expenses, liabilities, losses, costs, and damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, that the Indemnitees may incur:
- in connection with your use of the Site or
- any web site linked to this site or
- resulting from content you supply.
All matters relating to your access to and use of the Site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law principles. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to or use of the Site shall be instituted in a state or federal court in McLean County, Illinois.
CHANGES AND OTHER TERMS
Company reserves the right to modify, reject or eliminate any information or other material residing on or transmitted to its Site or server that it, in its sole discretion, believes is unacceptable or in violation of these terms and conditions.